This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.futbolinevents.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by Fútbol-in Events, S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB. Your privacy and compliance with current regulations are our priority.
- 1. General information
- 2. Conditions of access and use
- 3. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- 4. Procedure in case of illegal activities
- 5. Applicable jurisdiction
- 7. Cookies Policy
- 8. Return Policy
1. General information
Football – In Events, S. L., THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, is a Mercantile Company registered in the Registry
Mercantile of Madrid; Volume 33906, Folio 46, Page M-610139, Inscription 1; on 06-10-15 and with N. I. F. B87388559. Its address is Calle de la Barca 5 Portal 5 – A. 28052 Madrid
• If you wish to contact THE OWNER OF THE WEB, you can go to the address indicated above or to the following email address, email@example.com
• If you do not want to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe, indicating in the subject “unsubscribe” or “do not send emails” to the following email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the user and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through the means detailed above.
By browsing the web, it is understood that you are a user who accepts without reservation and with full knowledge the conditions set forth in this text, although this does not affect some particular services offered through the website.
If at any time you change your mind you must leave the website
THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to modify at any time the information included in this legal notice, that is, that the conditions of use and exposed information including those particular and other provisions may change; Therefore, we recommend that you consult it regularly.
In any case, you have the obligation to make correct use of the website in accordance with this Legal Notice, the laws, good faith, public order and the uses of network traffic. If its compliance is not observed, it will be liable for any damages that may be caused to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties.
2. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE website may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form and its subsequent authorization.
The user is responsible for the information communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, which may not be false or inaccurate; therefore, it proves that it is true and up-to-date.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
1. Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
3. Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
4. Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
5. Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
6. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
7. Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, without it being understood that any of the exploitation rights over them have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over the themselves.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. . Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB.
Likewise, even if a certain language is enabled in any of the links or external applications of the website or in the ODR Platform, such address of the service cannot be understood as extended to the website or its functionalities and must be considered as external and independent.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
3. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The content of this website is for informational purposes only, but the information provided therein may not be correct or current, so it is the user’s responsibility to verify it.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
1. The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by it. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources, likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer. Username.
4. Procedure in case of carrying out illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must in detail, immediately inform THE OWNER OF THE WEB, identifying himself and together with the declaration under his own responsibility that the information provided is accurate.
5. Applicable jurisdiction
The rules of use found in this Legal Agreement are subject to Spanish law.
For any question that may arise and in any case in terms of compliance and / execution of these regulations, it is competent and therefore they will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, the law of Spain being applicable.
Your data has been incorporated into the data protection system of Fútbol – In Events, S. L., hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE, with address at Calle de la Barca 5. 28052 Madrid, NIF. B87388559 and E-mail address email@example.com. The RESPONSIBLE will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of maintaining professional and/or commercial relations with you, and in the event that it has been collected through a form on the website, with the purpose indicated in said form, prioritizing your privacy. with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by current regulations, which can be consulted at the end of this section.
Your data will be kept while the purpose for its treatment is in force. We will keep a blocked copy, as long as there are legal obligations that may require them.
As a user you have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time you deem appropriate.
You can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the treatment that has been carried out previously.
- Right of access.
To find out if the data controller is treating your personal data or not.
- Right of rectification.
To obtain the rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate.
- Right of deletion, cancellation or right to be forgotten.
To request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right of opposition.
To oppose the person responsible for processing your personal data.
- Right to limit your treatment
To limit the processing of your personal data by the data controller.
- Right of portability.
To receive your personal data in a structured format and transmit it to another data controller.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing.
So that profiles cannot be made with your data or decisions based solely on automated processing.
To exercise these rights, or to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the indicated postal address, providing a copy of your ID.
In the event that you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as Control Authority.
The provision of your personal data is considered free, express and unequivocal consent for its treatment, based on article 6.1.a) RGPD, they may also be treated based on a contractual relationship or for legitimate interest as regulated in article 6.b) and f ) GDPR. Your data will only be transferred in case of legal obligation, as provided in article 6.1.c) RGPD.
THE RESPONSIBLE does not assume any responsibility for the damages derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user or motivated by force majeure.
If you wish to consult the legal sources applicable to the data protection regime, they are the following:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data -RGPD- as well as the Law Organic 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and other current Spanish regulations .
7. Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small portion of information stored in your browser after you visited our website. Thanks to cookie we remember your preferences, so wen you come back will have a better online experience. You decide allow or disallow cookies, but if you disallow you must block them in your browser.
Cookies used in futbolinevents.com
- pll_language Allow remember language selection
- _ga _gid _gat Allow collect Google Analytics
- YSC VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE Allow show Youtube videos
If you allow cookies, you can get a better experience in our website. Although you can desactivate:
Most browser allow cookies by default, but you can change configuration to block some or all cookies, if you prefer. If you dislike this configuration it´s easy to get changes back:
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
8. Return Policy
FIRST PAYMENT 30%
- Cancellation max 10% of participants: 100% is returned before 2nd payment is done.
- More than 10% of participants: Not refundable.
SECOND PAYMENT 70%
- Cancellation of the entire group: Not refundable.
- Cancellation of less of 50% of participants: 50% of 2nd payment is returned if is notified at least 3 weeks before event starts.
- Cancellation of less of 50% of participants: 25% of 2nd payment is returned if is notified 3-2 weeks before event starts.
- Cancellation of less of 50% of participants: Not refundable if is notified less than 2 weeks before event starts.